ABA Behaviour Solutions Limited
ABA Behaviour Solutions uses the proven techniques of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) and Positive Behavioural Support (PBS) to bring about meaningful behaviour change. ABA Behaviour Solutions assists our clients to change their own and others' behavior which is impacting on their quality of life.
* Early intervention ABA programmes for children with autism / social communication issues. These in-home or in-school programmes work on developing skills (social, play, learning, toileting, etc) and reducing problem behavior.
* We complete behavior assessments of children's problem behavior and suggest intervention strategies for parents and teachers.
* We work with children to develop pro-social behaviours and improve their emotional regulation.
* We support parents and teachers in the management of problem behavior through assessment reports, intervention plans, training, modeling and coaching.
* We offer one off or intermittent advisory sessions on any aspect of problem behavior.
* We offer training courses on conflict management, ABA and PBS for parents or professionals.
* We offer consultancy services on the development of system wide PBS for organisations including policy writing and development of behavior support practitioners.
* We supervise other professionals working in the behavior analytic field.
We are specialists in intellectual disabilities, Autistic Spectrum Disorders, and Emotional and Behavioural Disorders.
Our commitment to maintaining a highly qualified, trained and supported staff allows us to offer our clients the highest possible level of service at very cost effective prices. Many of our services can be accessed from the comfort of your own home or office, at our St Helier office, through Skype, telephone or email contact.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Dr Darren Bowring
- Contact Position
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- We work flexible hours to suit our customers
- Time of day
- Referral required
- Other notes
We specialise in working with children and adults with learning disabilities, autism, AHDH, Social Emotional and Mental Health problems.