We are here to protect and improve the health of the those living in and visiting Jersey. Please contact us if you have concerns about :
1. Your property ie disrepair /dampness/ overcrowding / radon etc.
2. Food poisoning and/or food safety issues
3. Pollution issues such as noise, air quality, drinking water, and radioactivity
4. Statutory nuisances ie smoke, dust, fumes, odour, noise which may affect the enjoyment of your property and garden.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Growth, Housing and Environment
PO Box 228
- JE4 9SS
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm
- Time of day
- Referral required