We are Jersey’s all-embracing disability charity and give help to islanders of all ages and with all types of disability.
Our vision is for a community that is strong, capable and inclusive, where disabled people can live a life without limits. We want to remove the barriers that limit disabled islanders and drive change that ultimately benefits everyone in our community.
We’ve been around since 1970 and you may have previously known us as The Jersey Society for the Disabled. A lot has changed in Jersey since we started, yet disabled people still face unnecessary barriers to work, education, transport, information, equipment, care and easy access to the community.
What we do
- Provide information, support and advice to disabled islanders and their families
- Enable people with a disability to access life-enriching opportunities
- Organise a calendar of great social events for disabled islanders and their carers
- Educate and inspire the whole community to remove the barriers that limit people with a disability
- Provide funding to individuals with a disability and to organisations working with people with a disability
Who to contact
Where to go
- Enable Jersey
La Grande Route de St Jean
- JE2 3FL
- The Society is a membership organisation; membership is £35 per year.