Haute Vallee Secondary School
Welcome to Haute Vallee School
All staff at the school commit to providing a professional culture in which learners can thrive and develop their talents. It is important to us that all learning can take place in a safe and happy environment, one in which students can fully develop their potential, will grow in con dence and will enrich and make a difference in the wider community for many years after leaving us.
We are a school with high expectations of ourselves and our students. We take great pride in developing regular links with parents and the wider community and we look to provide opportunities wherever possible for our students to contribute to community life and special events.
Parent and stakeholder feedback is important to our future success and we welcome the views from all members of the community as we continually seek to improve. You will nd our school to be friendly, welcoming and supportive, and we expect all students to model these values throughout their time with us and beyond.
We recognise that learning and education is a lifelong process, that not all students learn in the same way or at the same rate. As such, our goal is to provide a broad and balanced curriculum which inspires all students, and rewards initiative, creativity and efort. It is our responsibility to ensure that the learning environment and opportunities we create, gives every student a chance to grow, fourish and achieve.
Our Core Values - Pride.Ambition.Respect.Teamwork
- All students develop a con dence to learn independently, are ambitious and determined to achieve high standards in all that they do.A climate of high aspiration is integral to a culture of high e ort and high outcomes.
- Every student should have the opportunity to achieve challenging goals and can meet their full potential.
- Our students can engage and contribute to the wider community events and activities, that they make a positive di erence to the lives of others.Our students will take a leading role in developing their curriculum, will maximise their learning, and respect the rights of all individuals to learn in a safe and supportive environment.
- Parents/carers must take a leading role to ensure that all young people understand their rights and responsibilities of being an active, caring and valued member of the school community.
- All members of the school community can engage fully in the technological advances which are transforming the way we think and learn.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Haute Vallee School
La Grande Route du Mont a L'Abbe
- JE2 3HA
- Other notes
School Based Counselling Carl Garton - firstname.lastname@example.org - 736524