Airtel-Vodafone is a unique partnership between two of the world’s leading telecoms companies:
- Airtel operates in 20 countries in Africa and Asia and is rated the world’s third largest mobile operator by subscribers.
- Vodafone Group is the world’s largest mobile community, with 400,000,000 customers in 60+ countries
We launched our network in Jersey in June 2007, and followed in Guernsey in March 2008, and to date over 40,000 customers rely on our mobile network in the Channel Islands.
We bring competition, innovation and best value to the Channel Islands mobile market. Our combined expertise gives our customer great value in a truly global network.
All references to Airtel-Vodafone unless otherwise stated or obvious from the context mean Jersey Airtel Limited and Guernsey Airtel Limited .
Our staff are our most important asset and we are all dedicated to ensuring our customers get the high quality service they deserve.
Through strong partnerships with more of the world’s leading companies, such as Nokia, IBM and many more, we bring the best products and services to our customers in the Channels Islands.
Call centre opening hours
- Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Sunday and Bank Holidays: Closed
Jersey store opening hours
- Monday 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Tuesday 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Wednesday 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Thursday 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Saturday 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Sunday Closed
Who to contact
Where to go
- Airtel-Vodafone (Jersey)
1 Castle Street
- JE2 3BT
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Session Information
Monday - Saturday 09.00am - 5.30pm