Able Community Care Limited
-Approved Home Care Provider-
Able Community Care was established in 1980 and at present we provide between two and three million hours of care annually. We care for people in England, Scotland, Wales and the Channel Islands.
Our rotational live-in care system offers people with high dependency care needs (or low dependency needs but also requiring companionship), a one to one live-in care service in their own homes, thereby eliminating the need for them to move into a residential home setting.
Personal assessment, evaluating cost, care monitoring, quality of service monitoring, risk assessment and reviews are all part of the care package.
We offer a variety of care packages which include long term live-in care, short term respite care, home from hospital care and holiday companion care.
Able Community Care conducts business out of its head office in Norfolk, situated just outside Norwich in an attractive renovated building called 'The Old Parish Rooms' on the outskirts of Whitlingham Country Park since moving to the premises in 2003.
Staff who work from our head office are divided into various departments which include Senior Managers, Care Managers and Recruitment, Administration and Marketing Teams.
We additionally have two regional representatives; one who covers south west England and Wales, and the other who covers the south and south east of England.
Home Care Benefits of Able Community Care
The many unique home care benefits enjoyed by the live-in care clients of Able Community Care
Able Community Care provides a wide range of long term care to people between the ages 18 years to 106 years of age. Our live-in Carers are provided to elderly people, to people requiring live in care because of Alzheimers Disease, Parkinsons Disease, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, learning difficulties, aquired head injury and spinal injury. Short term care is also available at the same high standard.
No other live-in care, elderly home care or disabled home care agency in the UK provides this range of unique home care benefits:
- Free visit to assess your live in care needs, without any obligation or fees whatsoever.
- No registration fee.
- Able Community Care's live in Carers have at least 1 year's verified caring experience, are interviewed face to face and all their references are checked.
- Continuity of Able Community Care's long term care provision approaches 100% reliability, even at Christmas and New Year.
- 24 hour in-house emergency response cover. Calls are taken personally by the Care Manager on duty (no call centres!).
- Our Care Managers are experienced and highly successful in matching the right Carer with the right Client.
- Your own designated Care Manager would be in regular contact with you and would be responsible for introducing Carers to you.
- For those requiring long-term, continuous live-in care, we would aim to establish for you a stable rota of regularly returning carers who will not only provide the care you require in your own home, but will also become familiar and welcome faces to you over time.
- Your designated Care Manager will initially discuss the Carer they believe would be the best match for you over the telephone. You would then receive an advice letter in advance of the booking featuring a photograph and brief profile of the Carer who will be coming to your home. Your Carer would also telephone you at least 3 days before they arrive to introduce themselves, discuss any concerns and to facilitate a smooth changeover with the outgoing carer.
- We offer a free care information service. Contact us with your queries by email to info@.
- Able Community Care is registered with and inspected by The Care Quality Commission.
- Backed by employment lawyers, insurance experts, statutory inspections and excellent staff, Able Community Care is proud of our expertise and in-depth knowledge of a constantly changing community care industry.
We believe our clients should NOT be charged for:
- Registering with the Agency.
- Assessment visits.
- Payment of accounts in advance.
- Payment of accounts by cheque.
- Medication pads.
- Disposable gloves and aprons.
In addition we offer as part of our service:
- A personal Care Manager.
- 24 hour personal contact.
- Over 35 years experience of providing Live-in Care Schemes.
- Regulation by the Care Quality Commission.
- All care staff personally interviewed and referenced by us.
- A bi-monthly gazette, Care Information Sheets and a weekly Newsflash.
Finally - our help and guidance whenever you need it.
Who to contact
Where to go
The Old Parish Rooms
- NR4 8TZ