Complete Languages Tuition & Services - Jersey
Complete Languages Tuition & Services - Jersey (CLTSJersey)
1) Private Tuition (1-1 up to 3-1) personally tailored
• Secondary to GCSE and Adults French & Spanish
• KS2/Upper Primary Languages
• English as Foreign/Second Language
• Jèrriais (Jersey French) elementary level
3) Proofreading/Editing Copywriting
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Mr A. J. Picot
- Contact Position
- Owner & Principal
- 07797 833368
- Facebook Page
• The Owner & Principal, Mr A. J. Picot is a fully qualified Modern Languages Teacher with an exemplary PGCE and Teaching English as a Foreign/Language ‘TEFL’/‘TESOL’ Certification.
• He has 12 years of experience (in 5 countries), 6 of which were spent at Victoria College/Victoria College Preparatory School/Les Quennevais School.
• His all ages students’ progress & exam results are excellent & often exceed target/predicated grades.
• He has enhanced DBS check clearance and is au fait with Child Protection/Safeguarding, and is fully insured.
• He is up-to-date with curricula/MFL G(C)SE syllabi (AQA Examination Board) and with the Common Entrance Exam.
* References/Recommendations & Testimonials on his public LinkedIn profile from former colleagues (not just teaching roles), students taught & parents of said students alike, and from peers.
> See LinkedIn link further down
Where to go
Tuition usually takes place at the Tutor's HQ.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday-Friday afternoons/early evenings & Saturday daytime during Term-time. Same hours plus mornings during school holidays.
- Time of day
- Session Information
Usually once per week: hour-long
otherwise 45mins or 1 1/2 hours (as one session or 2x45mins)
- FREE introductory consultation/assessment lesson with special offers for longer blocks of lessons/group discounts.
- Referral required