Complete Languages Tuition & Services - Jersey
Complete Languages Tuition & Services - Jersey (CLTSJersey)
1) Private Tuition (1-1 up to 3-1) personally tailored
• Secondary to GCSE and Adults French & Spanish
• KS2/Upper Primary Languages
• English as Foreign/Second Language
• Jèrriais (Jersey French) elementary level
3) Proofreading/Editing Copywriting
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Mr A. J. Picot
- Contact Position
- Owner & Principal
- 07797 833368
- Facebook Page
• The Owner & Principal, Mr A. J. Picot is a fully qualified Modern Languages Teacher with an exemplary PGCE and Teaching English as a Foreign/Language ‘TEFL’/‘TESOL’ Certification.
• He has 10 years of experience (in 5 countries), 6 of which were spent at Victoria College/Victoria College Preparatory School/Les Quennevais School.
• His all ages students’ progress & exam results are excellent.
• He has enhanced DBS check clearance and is au fait with Child Protection/Safeguarding, and is fully insured.
• He is up-to-date with curricula/MFL G(C)SE syllabi (AQA Examination Board) and with the Common Entrance Exam.
* There are numerous References/Recommendations and Testimonials on his public LinkedIn profile from former colleagues (not just teaching roles), students taught & parents of said students alike, and from peers.
> See LinkedIn link further down.
Where to go
Tuition usually takes place at the HQ/tutor's home.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday-Friday (Saturday morning, afternoon)
- Time of day
- Session Information
Usually once per week: hour-long
otherwise 45mins or 1 1/2 hours (as one session or 2x45mins)
- There is currently an introductory assessment lesson discount and special offer for 5 or 10 initial lessons. Further deals apply after 25 lessons (within 3 consecutive months)/2 consecutive Terms. The cost per person is substantially less if an hour is shared by 2 or 3 persons.
- Referral required