Complete Languages Tuition & Services - Jersey
Established in 2018 by a born & raised Jerseyman, we primarily offer personally tailored LANGUAGE TUITION:
* Spanish * French * English (as Foreign/Second Language)
TUTOR/Principal, Mr A. Picot (BA Hons, PGCE, TESOL, loLET)
* 13 years’ teaching experience in all settings, locally & abroad
* Full awareness of current Examination Boards
* Excellent student progress / results track record
* Enhanced DBS checked
* First Aid / Child Protection trained
* Fully insured
The tutor’s full professional history, skills and lifelong achievements are detailed exhaustively on his LinkedIn profile. He has an international outlook and is very well-travelled.
FREE CONSULTATION / ASSESSMENT!
* All abilities, most ages & interests
* Listening, Reading, Speaking & Writing skills practised
* Grammar, Topics & Vocabulary drilled
* Dynamic techniques & resources
* Materials – most freely provided
* Homework – optional
* Publicly/privately schooled in all ability Sets / Home-schooled
* KS2 (Years 5 & 6) * Years 7-8/9 (KS3) * Years 9/10-11 (GCSE)
* Common Entrance / Private Entrance exams
* General Conversation
* Leisure & Business Travel
* Second Property Owners abroad
* Academic preparation for public exams (Common European Frameworks) and University degrees
– 1:1 lessons are usually 1 hour – 1.5 hours & once weekly, usually in person (Skype also)
– 2:1 / 3:1 sessions enable peers of similar abilities / same age / purpose to share cost
– Long-term permanent clients could benefit from one-off discount!
When? Weekdays, Saturday daytime, extra opening hours during non-Term-time
Where? Tutor’s base in Trinity (or online if necessary)
Other SERVICES offered:
* Translation (French & Spanish into English) for individuals/corporates
* Proofreading (in English)
* Transcription (Audio / Video in English)
* Interpreting (French & Spanish into English)
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Mr A. J. Picot
- Contact Position
- Owner & Principal
- 07797 833368
- Facebook Page
• The Owner & Principal, Mr A. J. Picot is a fully qualified Modern Languages Teacher with an exemplary PGCE and Teaching English as a Foreign/Language ‘TEFL’/‘TESOL’ Certification.
• He has 12 years of experience (in 5 countries), 6 of which were spent at Victoria College/Victoria College Preparatory School/Les Quennevais School.
• His all ages students’ progress & exam results are excellent & often exceed target/predicated grades.
• He has enhanced DBS check clearance and is au fait with Child Protection/Safeguarding, and is fully insured.
• He is up-to-date with curricula/MFL G(C)SE syllabi (AQA Examination Board) and with the Common Entrance Exam.
* References/Recommendations & Testimonials on his public LinkedIn profile from former colleagues (not just teaching roles), students taught & parents of said students alike, and from peers.
> See LinkedIn link further down
Where to go
Tuition usually takes place at the Tutor's HQ.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday-Friday afternoons/early evenings & Saturday daytime during Term-time. Same hours plus mornings during school holidays.
- Time of day
- Session Information
Usually once per week: hour-long
otherwise 45mins or 1 1/2 hours (as one session or 2x45mins)
- FREE introductory consultation/assessment lesson with special offers for longer blocks of lessons/group discounts.
- Referral required