Donna Annand Melanoma Charity
The Donna Annand Melanoma Charity was formed in June 2011 to highlight the dangers of malignant melanoma and raise awareness of the disease following Donna’s death in February 2011. Donna wanted people to be aware of the dangers of melanoma and that early detection of the disease is key.
The charity was officially formed in June 2011 and registered as a Non-Profit Organisation with the Jersey Financial Services Commission. We are also a member of the Association of Jersey Charities.
Please read on to find out more about us and what the aims and objectives of the charity are or if you are unable to find the information you are looking for, or if you have a question, please feel free to contact us.
The main aims of the Charity are as follows:
- to support, assist or help individuals suffering from melanoma;
- to support the families and carers of, and any other persons interested in, sufferers from melanoma;
- to undertake, or to finance, or to contribute towards the financing of, education and the dissemination of information in relation to melanoma generally; and
- to establish and maintain mole clinics to assist in the early detection and prevention of melanoma.
Our Mission Statement
Donna had everything to live for both personally and professionally when she died tragically at 29 years of age from melanoma cancer in 2011.
The mission of the Donna Annand Melanoma Charity is to assist in the prevention of, to protect against, and promote the early detection of melanoma in the Channel Island of Jersey so that such tragedies can be prevented in the future.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Donna Annand Melanoma Charity
10 Poplar Close
La Grande Route de St Martin
- JE2 7JP