Self assessment and information Guide
The Self- Assessment Guide is online form aimed at adults over 18 who are seeking adult care support. The guide has been developed and will be managed by the Government of Jersey.
By answering some quick questions about your current situation we can direct you towards information, advice and services that could help you to live independently and improve your wellbeing.
We can also tell you how likely you are to be eligible for care and support and whether or not you would have to pay for some or all of any support you may receive.
Before you start...
The information that you provide on this form will be used to provide you with details regarding services and clubs in the community that will or can support you. The data you provide will be reported anonymously to Health and Community Services so that we can monitor the performance of this portal and identify areas of improvement in relation to services and clubs that are available to meet the needs of islanders.
We ask for your postcode so that we can identify services and clubs near to your address.
- This self assessment is for adults (over 18)
- You can complete it yourself or on behalf of someone else
- It usually takes around 10-15 mins to complete the first section to get a result
- You do not have to tell us who you are or share any of your personal details to access information
- After getting a result, you will have the chance to make a referral to the council for more information
- The Self- Assessment Guide is currently in pilot phase if you have any feedback please email email@example.com
What is your postcode?
The eligibility criteria for adult social care is the same across Jersey, however to make a referral, we need to establish that you live in Jersey
Your results & referrals
If you have previously completed a Self Assessment & Information Guide, you can sign in here to view your information.Sign in